Sunday 7 June 2015

Day 270...

SUNDAY 31.5.15 - I am thankful for... Lunch with my cousins :)


It just so happens that at the same time my bestie and her hubby moved to Rockhampton, so did my cousin and her family! My cousin invited us all to her place for lunch before  flew back to Sydney mid afternoon. Again, the weather was absolutely perfect and we had a beautiful lunch outside in the back yard. The picture above shows my cousin's eldest child's old bed that has been converted into a tree swing which my besties thought they'd try out! A very clever idea in my opinion. We spent a lovely few hours eating wonderful food, catching up with my family and all the goss we may not have heard. It went by so quickly and I was a little sad to leave to catch my flight. I am so thankful for the wonderful weekend I've had and that I was able to see my cousins before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment